E2E programme has local partners in five pilot municipalities and cities in Serbia. Together, we are implementing activities that will help young people find a job faster — through career counseling and guidance, primarily.
E2E partner Kruševac
The Citizens’ association ” Educational centre – Krusevac” is a local partner of the Education to Employment program in the territory of the city of Krusevac and the Rasina District. The Association is visible and recognized in the local community for its strategic work in the field of improving employability and supporting better access of young people to the labor market.
Within the E2E program, our actions are focused on the promotion and implementation of programs and measures that improve employability capacity, increase the competitiveness of young people in the labor market and thus contribute to increased youth employment in the Rasina District. Since entry into the labor market is a serious challenge for many young people, through the E2E program we provide advisory, educational and practical support for a successful transition between education and employment.
The main focus of our activities is to contribute to the personal and professional development of young people through enhancing their knowledge, skills and attitudes and supporting their decision making and career development.
Services available to young people through the E2E program:
- Individual and group career guidance and counseling
- Career information and introduction to occupations
- Connecting with the business community
- Work-based learning training
The E2E program services are intended to:
- Unemployed young people, up to 30 years old
- Young people during secondary education, aged 15 to 19 years
- Companies, employers and training providers for young people
- Mentors at companies participating in the work-based learning training program
- Specially tailored support for young people from vulnerable, less employable groups
Educational Center – Krusevac
Violeta Stevović Ilija Jovanović
E2E partner Kragujevac
Forum for Youth Working Engagement is a local partner of the E2E programme. FORUM is a consortium founded in September 2016 and it consists of two NGOs – Business Innovation Programs and Business Development Center Kragujevac. Both organizations are well known in the local community and recognized as a relevant factor in the field of employment and increasing youth employability.
The main focuses of the FORUM are coordination of all activities E2E programs in Kragujevac and its’ municipalities, providing young people with help and support during education-to-employment path. FORUM accomplishes its’ goals through developing career capacities of young people and seeking job opportunities in socially inclusive and sustainable way.
The vision of the FORUM is to become a focal point and go-to place for all initiatives for youth and general employment in Central Serbia.
The mission of the FORUM is to support young people in exploring their capabilities and career capacities, setting up and achieving their career objectives.
Activities and services of the forum available to young people in Kragujevac through E2E program:
- Career guidance and counseling services
- Cooperation with companies and training providers
- Developing and submitting applications for financing related to youth employment
FORUM services are intended for:
- Unemployed young people, up to 30 years of age
- Pupils of middle vocational and higher education, aged 15-24 years
- Companies, employers and training programme providers via training courses and internships for young people
- Mentors within companies participating in programmes (workplace training; training for those belonging to the difficult to employ youth group)
Business Innovation Programs
Contact person: Vladimir Dobi
060 44 055 69
Development Business Centre Kragujevac
Contact Person: Marija Stojadinović
063 646 252
E2E partner Pirot
Job Info Center is E2E programme local partner in the territory of Pirot City District. It is a consortium consisting of two organizations – Citizen Association Osveženje (“Refreshment”) and ZIP Center – Pirot Business Incubator.
The main goal of this consortium is to improve the position of youth in the labor market by establishing a specific set of activities with a clear focus on youth groups which are difficult to employ, especially in the Roma community. Job Info Center achieves its’ goals through various set of partnerships between the public, civil and private sectors.
Vision: Become a locally recognizable center for increasing youth employability and developing job careers for young people.
Mission: Job info Center aims to increase the employability of young people through cooperation and networking with other relevant institutions.
Services that are available through “Job info Center” E2E programme activities in Pirot District:
- Choosing the best candidate for the company!
- Scouting and selection of potential employees
- Providing support in drafting a training plan
- Providing support for project writing and project management
- Organizing training for mentors within the company
- “Inform Yourself-Identify Yourself-Employ yourself” (programme for young people aged 15-30 years)
- Career Counseling and guidance
- Support in future career steps decision making
- Introducing with opportunities for further education options after primary or secondary school
- Informing about available courses, vacancies, and concrete job professions
Job info Center services are for:
- Young people aged 15-19 years, high school students and pupils in primary schools
- Young unemployed aged 18-30 years
- Companies, employers, and providers training
- Sensitive youth groups: young people aged 15-30 years, members of the Roma population
Contact: Ana Petrović
E2E partner Knjaževac
Timok club from Knjaževac is a citizens’ association that through its ideas and innovativeness, initiates processes and thus contributes to the socio-economic development of Timok Krajina.
The vision of the Timok Club over the E2E project is to make the organization sustainable and recognized in Serbia as a provider of individual skills and competences growth of young people with the goal of their personal and professional development.
Within the E2E project, Timok club provides support to young people in education, experiencing new professions, in the process of making new decisions about their careers, in order to increase their professional and specialized competences and thus better position themselves in the labor market.
Services of the Timok club available to young people in Knjaževac and its surroundings through the E2E project:
- Career Consulting and Guidance, individual informing on training courses and available workplaces in Knjaževac;
- Cooperation with companies and training providers;
- Connecting young people with employers;
- Informing about available courses, vacancies, and concrete job professions;
- Developing and submitting applications for employers, for financing related to youth employment;
- Introducing young people with opportunities for further education options after primary or secondary school;
- Workshop on the topic of „soft” skills development.
Services are intended for:
- Unemployed young people, age 15 to 30 years;
- Young people aged 15-19 years, high school students and pupils in primary schools;
- Companies, employers and training program providers;
- Mentors within companies participating in programs;
- Sensitive and social vulnerable youth groups: young people aged 15-30 years.
Contact person: Snežana Pavković
+381(0) 19 730 002
+381(0) 19 734 177
+381(0) 63 473 177
E2E partner Novi Pazar
The Youth Cluster Novi Pazar is a consortium consisting of two entities: the Office for the young city of Novi Pazar and NGO Association of Psychologists. This cluster represents a “bridge” between employers in the Novi Pazar City District and a qualified workforce of young people. The Youth Cluster has been founded with the aim of providing all the necessary support to young people of Novi Pazar when choosing an adequate career. Also,Youth Clusters strives to strengthen young people in becoming suitable for the desired employment through education and personal improvement. The main goal of Youth Cluster is to work on increasing the youth employability from Novi Pazar City District, through gaining knowledge and practical skills
Services available through Youth Cluster and E2E programme are in Novi Pazar:
- Competence Development Centre
Objective: Improve personal and interpersonal skills of young people, in order to improve the self-presentation and therefore increase the chances in the labor market.
To whom it is intended: young people aged 15-30 years, who leave the social protection system, socially and economically disadvantaged youth groups, youth from rural communities, youth with disabilities…
- Career Counseling and guidance
Objective: Empowering young people in choosing the right profession, support in active job search, introducing young people with the labor market and potential employers
To whom it is intended: young people from 15-30 years of age
- Peer education
(peer workshops on career counseling and management, promotion of secondary schools in elementary schools, meetings with school representatives, forming peer teams for career guidance and secondary school counseling in Novi Pazar)
Objective: Through peer education and workshops that are kept young until more effective education of peers
To whom it is intended: young people aged 15-19 years.
- Business Connection
Objective: Enable and motivate Novi Pazar employers to organize work practices and internships, help companies in choosing the future employees among the best young trainees is training in the workplace.
For whom it is intended: the business sector in Novi Pazar
- Developing PPDP trough the principle of cooperation in the employment of young people
Objective: Agreements between public institutions, business sectors, educational institutions and the civil sector, which will, through forming a working group, enable youth in Novi Pazar and the environment of combining theory and practice in education. This approach will create opportunities for the business sector to take an active role in the development of curricula that are in line with the real needs of their companies.
Association of Psychologists Novi Pazar (The Youth Cluster NP)
Contact person: Zehra Hasanbegović
Mitrovačka bb (Sports hall Pendik), Novi Pazar
063 189 01 30, 020 600 353