E2E for Employers
Our programme has local partners in five pilot municipalities and cities in Serbia. Together, we develop services that will help employers and companies in finding adequately trained and qualified employees, especially within those deficit positions and professions in the company.
In cooperation with companies
In cooperation with companies seeking trained employers which are difficult to find in the current labor market, we develop complete Swiss methodology training programmes for employees, trough partnerships with eminent educational institutions.
Employees to fit your business
- Professional targeting and selection of potentially eligible candidates for vacancies in accordance with employer’s requirements
- Implementation and distribution of SKA profession analysis (SKA is a Swiss methodology analysis of skills, competencies, and attitudes necessary for a specific job within certain professions)
- Providing support in creating a training plan for the company’s desired professions, and based on the SKA analysis
- Periodically updates and revisions of a defined occupational profile
- Organizing training for mentors in companies
E2E supports companies in Serbia developing and implementing modern work-based trainings for young job-seekers with a purpose to:
- Provide technical and financial assistance to employers in the regions of Šumadija, Raška, Rasina, Zaječar and Pirot that offer work-based learning opportunities for young job-seekers, in particular young people with a difficult stand on the labor market
- Facilitate the recruitment, qualification and selection of new staff
Modified terms for applying are valid from 1st of December 2018. and can be found below.
Subject of the Call for Employers
Number of requested trainees shall not exceed one per three existing employees (ratio 1:3). Employers with less than three employees shall be entitled to engage one trainee.
Benefits for selected employers
- Free of charge professional support in the recruitment and preselection of suitable trainees from among young beneficiaries (see Annex 1)
- Free of charge provision of theoretical part of the training, final exam and certification of candidates from training providers
- Free of charge training of in-company instructors (mentors)
- Reimbursement of procurement costs required for the traineeship (such as personal tools, work clothes, training material, as listed in the curriculum) (excluding VAT)
Note: For up to maximum one half of trainees, provided they belong to one of the HPY categories (see Annex 1),and justified with reasons of the local labor market, the employer shall be eligible for:
- Reimbursement of traineeship allowances, transportation and insurance costs (200 CHF per trainee)
- Contribution of 100 CHF to fees for mentors assigned to trainees from hard-to-place youth categories
- (if required and feasible) psycho-social support and reimbursement of increased transportation costs and childcare costs to trainees belonging to specific hard-to-place youth categories.
Obligations of selected employers
- To appoint enough in-company professionals with adequate work experience, suitable background and interest to become in-company instructor (mentor), and to ensure their participation in training for mentors for 4 training days.
Note: One mentor shall be assigned to one or maximum three trainees
Note: Mentors already trained by E2E shall participate only in a 1-day training on the curriculum
- to do the final selection of trainees, based on the pre-selection done by the brokers of E2E (local partners and career counsellors)
Note: the brokers may propose also trainees that need additional support during the training
- to coordinate and conduct the training program in accordance with the approved curricula
- to sign and implement agreements with the selected trainees for the training period, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and regulations around labor, employment and health and safety at the workplace, as well as all other legal provisions applicable to specific occupations and/or categories of trainees
- to provide conditions for conducting final exam of the trainees. (all successful trainees will be provided a certificate by a certified training provider/ VET school).
- to provide co-financing of at least 50% of the training costs, including costs of traineeship agreements for all trainees who do not belong to one of the hard-to-place categories (min 200 CHF per trainee per month) and their mentors (100 CHF per mentor per month)
- to offer work engagement to all successful trainees
- to provide regular reports and timely inform of any changes of significance to project implementation and to cooperate with NIRAS-IP and its partners in communication measures and provision of information related to monitoring and evaluation of the training.
Who is eligible to apply
Employers, irrespective of their legal form and ownership status (e.g. private enterprises, entrepreneurs, public companies and institutions), if they satisfy all of the following criteria:
- registered for at least two years
- with positive financial result of the last available two years of operation
- operating in at least one of the following districts: Šumadija, Raška, Rasina, Zaječar and Pirot
- able to provide work-based-learning in their premises in accordance with the regulations of health and safety at the workplace, and other applicable regulations of the Republic of Serbia
- in need of new employees and willing to offer work engagement to successful trainees.
Note: Entities and actions related to gambling, weapons / arm industry, or provision of support to political activities shall not be eligible for support under this Call.
Application procedure and deadline for applying
Step 1: Application form
Interested employers that satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are invited to fill and submit an Application form (see Annex 2) to one of the brokers in Kragujevac, Kruševac, Novi Pazar, Pirot and Knjaževac using contact details on section Where and how to send application or find additional information.
Make sure to specify the concrete needs for skills and the number and qualification of the trainees, choosing from the List of developed and approved trainings of E2E.
Note: If the training is not on the list, also enclose an expression of interest to develop a work-based training (see Annex 3). The development of the training program shall be done in accordance with the E2E methodology, prior to the implementation of the training (See section about E2E methodology and work-based trainings).
Note: E2E supports work-based training development under the pre-condition that companies in need for the same profile expressed the need for at least 15 trainees all together. If demand proves low, the training development might be initiated at a later stage but not later than 31 March 2019.
Step 2: Full program offer
Upon checking the eligibility criteria and potentials of the local labour market, the E2E local brokers will provide feedback, and coordinate participation of other interested parties, such as:
- Other companies for the purpose of developing a training program and / or
- VET schools and other certified providers of theoretical training
- Potential trainees to ensure a sufficient number of participants
The E2E local broker compiles a full programme offer in cooperation with the chosen applicant(s) and submits it, with accompanying budget, to NIRAS-IP for final decision.
Deadline: This Call shall be open for applications until 31th March 2019. The applications are to be evaluated monthly until funds are exhausted.
Where and how to send application or find additional information
|PLACE||ORGANIZATION AND CONTACTS|
|KRAGUJEVAC||Forum KG, Luja Pastera 16/4, Kragujevac|
|KRUSEVAC||Youth Council, Trg kosturnica 58, II sprat, Kruševac|
|NOVI PAZAR||Youth Cluster NP, Mitrovacka bb (Sportska hala Pendik), Novi Pazar|
|PIROT||Job Info Centar, Bogojavljenska 3, Pirot|
|KNJAZEVAC||Kvisko Centar, Vase Carapica bb (Gurgusovacka kula), Knjazevac|
Evaluation and selection of full program offers
All program offers will be evaluated using evaluation criteria described below. If necessary, the team will invite local partners for interview and additional explanation of proposed action and visit the company premises.
Evaluation process lasts 1 week, on average. Feedback to applicants is provided promptly.
Within the approved program offers the date of commencement of the training will depend on the suggested training program: if it is not on the List of developed and approved trainings of E2E, it will be necessary to develop a curriculum first. Promptness and success of the methodology will be depending mostly on the commitment of the local participants. Usually it lasts from 2 to 4 months, pending on the approval of a) the competence profile and b) the training curriculum.
Each program offer shall be evaluated against the following criteria:
A: Financial criteria (50%): (max. 5 points)
- Costs of the training program per number of trainees
B: Content criteria (50%): average score of following criteria (max. 5 points)
- Number of beneficiaries
- Number of companies
- Involvement of different municipalities and/or industries
- Career perspective
- Growth potential
In general, higher scores shall be given to those applications with more beneficiaries, companies and municipalities involved, and with higher career perspective and growth potential. However, specific conditions of local labor markets and/ or occupations suggested shall be considered.
Financial criteria shall be given scores between 2 and 5 as follows: 2=inadequate; 3 = adequate; 4 = good; 5 = very good.
Each content criterion will be given a score between 1 and 5 as follows: 1 = very poor; 2 = poor; 3 = adequate; 4 = good; 5 = very good. Financial (A) and content criteria (B) will be weighted equally.
Programme offers will be evaluated in the order of arrival. Maximum number of points is 10. Applications with score of less than 6 points shall not be taken into consideration for support under this Call.
NOTE: NIRAS-IP reserves the right to dismiss an application if it is established at any point that it contains false information or suggests indecent conditions. Furthermore, NIRAS-IP is not bound to select any proposal and may reject all proposals.
About E2E Methodology and work-based trainings
Each training program is developed with the E2E methodology, a methodology of the Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training that has been adjusted by E2E to the conditions in Serbia. The methodology contains three steps:
- SKA Needs Analysis (SKA= Skills, Knowledge and Attitudes) in the companies
- Develop an occupational competence profile based on the SKA needs
- Design a modern curriculum to acquire competences in the profile.
In each curriculum, the work-based training courses alternate between a vocational school and workplaces in companies. It provides opportunities to combine theory and practice, whereas more than >80% of the curriculum is work-based learning in the company. This allows students to learn in real-life situations and become part of a company and working culture. There is a prospect for accreditation of curricula in accordance with the new Law on the National Qualifications Framework.